Translate This Page
Source: National Psoriasis Foundation
- Psoriasis is the most prevalent auto immune disease in the United States.
- According to the National Institutes Of Health, as many as 7.5 million Americans (approximately 2.2 percent of the population) have Psoriasis.
- 125 Million people world wide have Psoriasis.
- Nearly 60 percent of people with Psoriasis reported it to be a large problem with their everyday life.
"FDA Approved" Drugs That Treat Psoriasis
Stelara (Generic Name Ustekinumab)
Dermatreate is an All Natural Skin Ointment.
I had struggled with Psoriasis since I was 12 years old. (I am now 26 years old). I tried many products, but nothing worked. Even my doctor was not able to offer me an effective solution. And I hated the thought of using harsh chemical drugs with scary side effects.
A close friend of mine recommended Dermatreate to me. In less than 24 hours, I felt much better! Within about 2 days, my Psoriasis was completely cleared! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this product or how much it has changed my life! I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with Psoriasis. Thank you, Dermatreate!
Dermatreate Application Directions
Dermatreate has received 100% positive feedback from our customers concerning their experience using Dermatreate for the following conditions: skin cancer, eczema, acne, ground itch (a condition contracted from walking in cow or pig pens with manure), boils and even the sting of a brown recluse spider.
The FDA does not allow us to call these results a cure, so we will not attempt to do this. Instead, we will define it as a positive improvement in the appearance of these skin conditions. Our website contains a few of the testimonials relative to Dermatreate. 100% of these people state that they believe their skin problems to be cured or at least to be significantly improved by Dermatreate. While we have not had any feedback yet, we believe Dermatreate may be very effective with other conditions as well, such as Dandruff, Rosacea and Candidas. As of the writing of this document, we anxiously await feedback in those areas.
So many positive improvements have been witnessed by users of Dermatreate on their skin cancers that we offer a 100% money back guarantee of satisfaction as described below.
Psoriasis and Eczema:
Apply Dermatreate daily to affected area. If necessary, cover with bandage. (Note: covering may not be practical, depending upon location of skin irritation.) Itching should cease quickly. Some application site stinging or irritation is normal. Redness should clear within 3-4 days. Continue using Dermatreate until cleared completely. Occasionally, Psoriasis or Eczema may recur after 3 to 4 months. Apply Dermatreate as needed to remain clear of Psoriasis and/ or Eczema.
* These expectations are based on customer feedback and individual results may vary. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Dermatreate, LLC recommends that you remain under a doctors care anytime you have, or suspect that you have, a skin problem or condition.
* This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Because skin conditions can
be serious, Dermatreate, LLC recommends that you seek the advice of a
qualified medical professional and remain under the care of a qualified
medical professional at all times any time you have, or suspect a skin
condition or disease.