Translate This Page
Source: American Academy of Dermatology
- Approximately 40 to 50 Million Americans have acne.
- Acne can be triggered or made worse by genetics, hormones, menstruation and emotional issues.
- 85 % of teenagers will have acne each year.
"FDA Approved" Drugs That Treat Acne
Accutane- Generic Name Isotretinoin
Dermatreate is an All Natural Skin Ointment.
Dermatreate Application Directions
Dermatreate has received 100% positive feedback from our customers concerning their experience using Dermatreate for the following conditions: non-melanoma skin cancer, eczema, acne, ground itch (a condition contracted from walking in cow or pig pens with manure), and even the sting of a brown recluse spider.
The FDA does not allow us to call these results a cure, so we will not attempt to do this. Instead, we will define it as a positive improvement in the appearance of these skin conditions. Our website contains a few of the testimonials relative to Dermatreate. 100% of these people state that they believe their skin problems to be cured or at least to be significantly improved by Dermatreate. While we have not had any feedback yet, we believe Dermatreate may be very effective with other conditions as well, such as Dandruff, Rosacea and Candidas. As of the writing of this document, we anxiously await feedback in those areas.
So many positive improvements have been witnessed by users of Dermatreate on their skin cancers that we offer a 100% money back guarantee of satisfaction.
Apply Dermatreate to the affected area daily. Mild application-site burning or stinging is normal. Itching should cease quickly. It is normal for acne to flare within first couple of days. Discharge may drain from the affected areas, and should lessen or cease within a couple of days. Complexion should clear within 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon severity of the condition. If new breakout occurs, use Dermatreate as needed to maintain a clear complexion.
* These expectations are based on customer feedback and individual results may vary. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Dermatreate, LLC recommends that you remain under a doctors care anytime you have, or suspect that you have, a skin problem or condition.
* This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Because skin conditions can
be serious, Dermatreate, LLC recommends that you seek the advice of a
qualified medical professional and remain under the care of a qualified
medical professional at all times any time you have, or suspect a skin
condition or disease.